Sunday, October 11, 2009

Clips are finally here! Today was a yucky overcast day but I wanted to get some pictures of the clips up, so I apologize the pictures aren't the best.
Here is a cute frame I made! It is perfect to store clips, headbands, bows, and anything else you can think of. The frame is available for $40. I am hoping to have other colors soon so if you have any requests let me know!

Happy Halloween! Halloween is coming up show your Halloween spirit!
Show some school spirit. Go Timpview! Let me know your school colors and I can make you a headband or clip.
Black clip. Cute on all ages! I wear one all the time :)
I love this one made with Navajo ribbon.
Who can resist animal print?!
Another Halloween clip. I love this ribbon.
I have headbands as well (aside from the elastic ones). Hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Love your stuff. Just saw it over at the Bijou Market. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete